- National participant/Indonesian category is intended for national participant with Indonesian affiliation only.
- Registration fee includes the two days of the conference (all sessions and keynotes), seminar kit, coffee breaks and lunches for all participants.
|Category||Early Bird||Normal / Reguler||Paper Upload||Gala Dinner||Abstract Book||Electronic Proceeding|
|Local (In IDR)||Non Student Presenter 1st Paper||2.250.000||2.500.000||√||√||√||√|
|Non Student Presenter 2nd Paper||–||1.500.000||√||√||√||√|
|Student Presenter 2nd Paper||–||1.500.000||√||√||√||√|
|International (in USD)||Non Student Presenter 1st Paper||300||350||√||√||√||√|
|Non Student Presenter 2nd Paper||–||250||√||√||√||√|
|Presenter 1st Paper From Co-Organized University||–||200||√||√||√||√|
|Participant From Co-Organized University||–||75||√||√||√|
* The registration fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
Payment by Wire Transfer / Bank Draft
- Bank Account name (please be exact)/Beneficiary : RPL 014 UNSRI untuk Penampungan Kerjasama
- Bank Name: Bank Sumsel Babel Cabang Palembang
- Bank Address : Jl. Kapten A. Rivai No. 21 Palembang Sumatera Selatan
- City: Palembang
- State: Sumatera Selatan
- Country : Indonesia
- SWIFT/BIC: BSSPIDSP
- Bank Account Number# : 1403070528
- Message for Beneficiary: SRICOENV 2018 from [Author’s Name]
- At least one author of each accepted paper MUST register at the FULL registration fee and present the paper at the conference in order for the paper to be included in the 1st SRICOENV 2018 Conference Proceeding and to be submitted for inclusion into E3S Web of Conferences
- For a non-Author or non-presenter participant, they have to register at the FULL registration fee in order to access all conference sessions, conference proceeding, lunch, 2 times coffee, dinner
- Accepted papers will not be included in the Conference Proceeding if they do not have an author registered at the FULL registration fee by 31 July 2018
- Student registration should be proven by valid student ID. Scanned student ID is submitted during online registration and the student ID should be shown during the Conference at the Registration Desk.
Any inquiries related to the registration, please contact the 1st SRICOENV 2018 Committee.
If you are interested to be a SRICOENV 2018 paper reviewer, or want to moderate a session or want to organize a workshop during the conference, please let me know. Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues and students. For questions, please email: email@example.com.
Contact Person Registrasi:
Dade Jubaedah (+62 899-9512-922)
Merynda Indriyani Syafutri (+62821-7636-7663)