The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference On Environmental Issues 2018 (1ST SRICOENV)
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference On Environmental Issues 2018 (1ST SRICOENV). This conference is organized by Graduate Program, Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia and co-organized by Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry, Vietnam. The 1ST SRICOENV will be held on September 26-27, 2018 in Palembang, the largest and one of the most legendary cities in South of Sumatera, Indonesia.
The objective of SRICOENV is to present the latest state of the arts related to Environment and Climate Change. This conference provides opportunities exchange new ideas and experiences, to establish all participant global partners for future collaboration.
Topics of interest include in SYNERGY IN SCIENCE: Promoting Solution for Environmental Issues, but are not limited to:
- Environment dynamics
- Environmental science and technology
- Environment and health, waste management
- Environment policy
- Clean technology
- Pollution control
- Renewable energy
- Energy conservation and efficiency
- Climate change
- Global warming
- Other fields of study related to the advancement of earth and environmental science
All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference Management System
Prof. Juahir Hafizan
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Kuala Trengganu, Malaysia
- Director East Coast Enviromental Research Institute (ESERI),Malaysia
Enviromental Forensics, Enviromental Modeling, Climate Change, Water Quality
Prof. Jatna Supriatna. Ph.D.
- Universitas Indonesia
- Belantara Foundation
Agricultural and Biological Sciences ; Environmental Science ; Social Science; Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology; Multidisiplinary.
(Download Presentation Here)
Prof. Dr. Philipp Wiedemann
- Mannheim University of Applied Sciences, Mannheim, Germany
Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology Medicine Immunology and Microbiology Engineering Environmental Science Chemical Engineering Chemistry Materials Science Health Professions
Prof. Ir. H. Fachrurrozie Sjarkowi, M.Sc., Ph.D
- Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khalida Muda.
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Malaysia
Environmental Science, Engineering Materials Science, Immunology and Microbiology, Agricultural and Biological Sciences, Chemical Engineering Multidisciplinary, Energy Earth and Planetary Sciences, Chemistry
H-index : 6
Duong Van Thao
- Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry, Vietnam
Forest conservation and Genetics Science